The speakers at Blog World 2010 are hot this year.
Scott Stratten from unMarketing opened the conference this morning with some great key messages:
– Make your blog mobile. It’s the NOW.
(If you only have a few people now, think how you alienate them by not having a mobile-friendly blog)
– Blog only AWESOME.
(Want the blog to be shared? Who shares non-awesome blogs?)
– Stop with the Pop-ups and Captcha’s.
(These are like punching people for business.)
– Tweet every single day
(Sound like overkill? People talk everyday… be a part of the conversation.)
If you can’t be in sunny Las Vegas, bookmark this page and come back for the next 3 days to check out the latest LIVE keynote presentations for free. See the schedule below of what’s left.
The BlogWorld & New Media Expo 2010 Keynote Presenters
The times below are PST/CST/EST.
Thursday October 14:
- 2:45/3:45/4:45 PM: Keynote: Convergence of Media and the Future of Unscripted Drama on the Web (Brian Solis, Mark Burnett)
- 5:15/6:15/7:15 PM: Keynote: Behind The Wristband: How LiveStrong Evolved From A Cause To A Movement (Rohit Bhargava, Doug Ullman)
Friday October 15
- 8:45/9:45/10:45 AM: Keynote: State of Digital Communications in Politics (Mark Penn Karen Hughes, Hugh Hewitt)
- 5:30/6/6:30/7:30 PM: The Future of Web Video (Susan Bratton, Jim Louderback, Dick Glover, Dermot McCormack)
Saturday October 16
- 9:30/10:30/11:30 AM: The 7 Harsh Realities of Blogging for Bucks (Darren Rowse, Sonia Simone, Brian Clark)
- 5:00/6:00/7:00 PM: “New Media LIVE!” Talk Show