30 Sep Social Media Policies
A hot topic as of late has been.
Should my organization have a social media policy?
Absolutely. Why not? Everyone else is doing it. Right?
It’s not just the coolness of having a policy that outlines what your employees can and cannot do online. It’s the structure that users need. Enforcing the policies is yet another topic.
Here are several reasons why you should implement a social media policy:
1. Your employees are using social media.
2. They are talking about their jobs.
3. They are talking about good things in the job.
4. They are talking about bad things in the job.
5. They are talking about things that can hurt your company and it’s reputation.
Don’t believe me? Do a poll in your office.
Here are some great resources on making your own social media policy: